5-Day Impact Challenge
Promote your research with Gumberg Library's 5-Day Impact Challenge!
In a hugely competitive research landscape, scholars can no longer afford to simply publish and expect to have their work recognized.
To leave a mark, faculty and graduate students need to take their research impact into their own hands.
But where do you start? There are so many ways to share, promote, and discuss your research, especially online. It’s tough to know where to begin.
We're here to help.
Beginning Monday, October 23rd, Gumberg Library will challenge faculty and graduate students to take the 5-Day Impact Challenge in order to:
- Elevate your readership and citations by getting your work online & easily discoverable,
- Lock in the key connections with colleagues that’ll enhance your career,
- Upgrade your professional visibility by conquering social media, and
- Impress evaluators with comprehensive tracking and reporting on your impact.
Register here to join the challenge email list. Those on the email list will receive daily reminders with links to the day's challenge.
Daily activities include:
- Create a Google Scholar or ORCID account
- Track your citations and shares
- Increase your reach through Open Access
- Find your community online
- Engage with experts at Duquesne
- Dates & Times:
- All Day, Monday, October 23, 2017
All Day, Tuesday, October 24, 2017
All Day, Wednesday, October 25, 2017
All Day, Thursday, October 26, 2017
All Day, Friday, October 27, 2017
- Gumberg Library