5-Day Impact Challenge
Promote your research with Gumberg Library's 5 Day Impact Challenge!
In a hugely competitive research landscape, scholars can no longer afford to just publish and hope for the best. To leave a mark, scholars have to take their impact into their own hands.
But where do you start? There are so many ways to share, promote, and discuss your research, especially online. It’s tough to know where to begin.
Luckily, we’ve got your back.
Beginning Monday, October 23rd, Gumberg Library will challenge faculty and graduate students to take the 5-Day Impact Challenge in order to:
- Boost your readership and citations by getting your work online & easily discoverable,
- Lock in the key connections with colleagues that’ll boost your career,
- Upgrade your professional visibility by conquering social media, and
- Dazzle evaluators with comprehensive tracking and reporting on your own impacts.
Register below to join the challenge email list. Those on the email list will receive daily reminders with links to the day's challenge.
- Dates & Times:
- All Day, Monday, October 23, 2017
All Day, Tuesday, October 24, 2017
All Day, Wednesday, October 25, 2017
All Day, Thursday, October 26, 2017
All Day, Friday, October 27, 2017
- Gumberg Library