Covidence Review Management System: The Basics
Covidence Review Management System: The Basics Online
When you’re doing a large literature review project, like a systematic, scoping, or integrative review, Covidence can facilitate the process. The presenters will discuss how Covidence can help you:
- Organize search results and remove duplicates
- Screen articles and review full text
- Work individually or collaborate with teams
- Extract data for evidence synthesis
- Record data needed for publishing literature reviews
The presenters will provide examples of how you can use Covidence and opportunities to ask questions. All who register for the webinar will receive a copy of the slides and the recording.
If you have questions, please contact David Nolfi.
Co-Sponsored by the Office of Research & Innovation.
Related LibGuide: Covidence by David Nolfi
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.