Avoiding Predators & Choosing Where to Publish
When you’re under pressure to publish, choosing the right journal can be challenging!
- Have you ever received an invitation to publish in a journal and wondered if it’s legitimate?
- Are you having trouble identifying potential journals for your manuscripts?
- Do you need to learn more about assessing journal impact?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to attend our interactive workshop. We’ll examine library tools that help you recognize predatory publishers and choose the best journals for your research. Since seating is limited, we ask that you please register to attend.
- David Nolfi, Gumberg Library
- Dr. Joan Lockhart, School of Nursing
- Donna Beck, Gumberg Library
Co-Sponsored by the Center for Teaching Excellence & Gumberg Library.
- Monday, September 16, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Library Room 202