The 2022 ICNAP conference will be hosted online June 1-3 by the Simon Silverman Phenomenology Center. ICNAP is a scholarly organization committed to fostering interdisciplinary connections with original works in phenomenology across the full spectrum of disciplines.
Registration information is available at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/icnap-2022-xiii-corpus-crisis-tickets-267833385867
Toward a Critical Phenomenology of Health and Illness
- Talia Welsh (Philosophy & Religion, Women, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga)
Fanon, Phenomenology, and Psychology
- Leswin Laubscher (Psychology, Duquesne University)
- Derek Hook (Psychology, Duquesne University)
- Miraj U. Desai (Psychiatry, Yale University)
Featured Husserliana Speakers and Discussants
- Husserl’s Research Manuscript: The Paradox of the Psychological Reduction. The Antinomy of the Psychological Epoché. The Contradiction Between the Worldliness of the Psychologist and the Psychological World-Epoché, which He Requires Methodologically, Translated by Sebastian Luft.
- Friday, June 3, 2022
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)