Media Equipment Reserves
Media equipment reserves are only available to students enrolled in designated courses. These courses are approved by the Media Department at Duquesne University. For more information about media equipment reserves please contact the Media Department or Gumberg Library.
To reserve the equipment shown on this page:
1. Select the item(s) you need from the catalogue below, or from the categories at the top of this page.
2. Select the time you need the item(s) in the booking grid (green indicates the item is available, red indicates the item is already reserved). Once selected, add the item(s) to your cart.
3. Review the terms and conditions, provide your name, Duquesne email, and Course ID number (must be a designated course to reserve/use media equipment)
4. Confirm your reservation. You should recieve an email confirmation indicating that you successfully reserved the item(s)
5. Show your reservation confirmation email at the 4th floor front desk of Gumberg Library at your reservation time. Library staff will retrieve your reserved item(s) and check them out to you. All equipment should be returned to the 4th floor front desk when it is due back. Equipment that is not picked up by the reserved time slot will be canceled within 2 hours of not confirming your equipment reservation at the front desk of Gumberg Library.
Determining return time