Reserve an Individual or Group Study Room, an Event Space, or a Specific-Focus Space at Gumberg Library!
Gumberg Library has many multipurpose spaces that can be reserved ahead of time. The spaces available can be filtered by using the "Category" function at the top of this page. Additional information about each space can be accessed by selecting the space you are interested in reserving, or by clicking the "info" button located to the left of the availability grid. If you have any questions about reserving a space at Gumberg Library, please contact us at 412.396.6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve a library space:
1. Navigate to the top of this page, and select the category of library spaces you would like to explore in the dropdown menu
2. Select the day and time you need the space in the booking grid (green indicates the space is available, red indicates the space is already reserved)
3. Review the terms and conditions and provide your name and Duquesne email (@duq.edu)
4. Confirm your reservation. You should recieve an email confirmation indicating that you successfully reserved the library space you selected
5. Confirm your booking at the location you have reserved. You can confirm your booking by scanning the QR code located at the entrance of each reservable space in the library
Event Spaces at Gumberg Library
View the grid below to review the available event spaces at Gumberg Library. Select dates & times, then you'll be prompted to complete the In-Person Event Form. Event requests must be approved by library administration; you can expect to hear from us in 2-3 business days!
This form is for users who are planning a Gumberg Library affiliated event that does not require a physical space in Gumberg Library. Please fill out this form, an you will receive a response in 2-3 business days.